Thursday, September 11, 2008

The irony of my current situation...




... is that I can't rid myself of this chick-flick ending until someone else captures me and I dive in deeper into a new flick.

... is that I don't have the time to find a new love because I'm too busy and focused on what I want right now, but the flings that I have plenty of time for I can't bring myself to have.

... is that in the midst of chasing all of my dreams and being content in everything I have, I am completely discontent in the one thing I can never have.

... is that my life is on the exact path I want for my future, but I can't leave my past.

... is that I can't tell which is my true heart's desire - the life I live daily or the girl I dream about every night.



I do believe I am fucked.

This would be the ideal time for me to take off in my career and captivate my mind so I don't have time for sleep... for dreaming or regrets.

Either way, intercourse is in my future - good or bad.

No comments: