Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blogging It Out




I love New York. I love my life. At no other time or place can I be actively modeling, bartending, catering, working on my portfolio, networking, and getting a little shmaisted now and then... with the free time to create a blog.

Love it.

It's been so long since I've been writing. This really doesn't compare to pen and paper, though. There's something much more physical and intimate with ink than just clicking away at a keyboard.. but we'll give it a chance. If I write something worth repeating in a notebook, I'll add it here.

I'm toaaad-ally opening up to this city. Today is the epitome of experiencing the new. I've been joining Yoga groups and Skydiving groups; RSVPing for fashion events; jotting down some concepts for shoots; enrolling at a gym.. my toes are working their way through the dirt. Give me some water, baby - I'm so in.

Love it!



[P.S. You're still invading my dreams, and it's not fair. It's been 7 months. I'd like my heart back now. FedEx express, please?]

Current song: Hold On My Heart - Genesis

No comments: