Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm a bad boy...

... 'cuz I don't even miss her,
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart.
And I'm free (free fallin', fallin').



Yesterday was a miraculous day. I got a job at the HK Lounge, and while I was on the phone with my parents to tell them of such good fortune, Click calls and says they're interested in possibly representing me and they'd like to set up an interview with me.

HHHHHHWOAH.


Everything is working out really well right now. I'm getting photos from Shamal soon that are sooo badass. Al is going to shoot with me this weekend because his computer crashed and our files were lost - SUPER NICE OF HIM! I got a $150 check in the mail today. Aaaand to top it all off, I found $10 in a pair of pants that were shipped in a caremail package from home. :)


Life is good.


I might not get a contract offer from Click. Nothing is certain. But Click can't take away the photos I'm about to get, the progresses I'm making, my $150 check, OR my $10!! So whammy. And if they're going to meet with me I can only assume the least they will do is give me 15 minutes of their time and if I'm not exactly what they're looking for, which I am, they can tell me what I need to do.


What a better way to end the day than a recap of all the blessings you have, whilst listening to John Mayer? I'm purrrrdy sure that's as good as it gets.


...but who knows. Maybe there are much greater things in store for me come this Wednesday. :)

No comments: