Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quick update:

My laptop is dead. I sent it in yesterday, so I'll have another week of borrowing the roomie's laptop.

I'm getting fun and random credits from IMDB and Wikipedia for my role as Robert Mapplethorpe in Ang Lee's "Taking Woodstock". It's exciting to be involved in one of his films, much less to have a part in the buzz that's going on online about it.

I was able to work on "Bored to Death" with Ted Dansen, also. I'm excited about working on "Gossip Girl" and "Ugly Betty" in the next couple of weeks, but I'm submitting myself to the local soaps as well - "As The World Turns", "Guiding Light", "One Life to Live", and "All My Children" will all be hearing from me!

I shot with Steve Reganato last week and it was a total blast!! I should be getting the CD in the next day or two and I'll add those photos up ASAP. I'm shooting with an upcoming female model this weekend, Christi Duncan, and then later next week, my new friend Daniel P. who mysteriously will remain as Daniel P.

And I'm craving Applebee's.

That's about it for my update! :) Be back soon.

No comments: